Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Movies?

I've been attempting to finished this. I keep getting distracted. It's very good though.

I watched this movie. It was good. Almost a little too indie. But not quite.
Saw this movie in theaters. It was amusing. Everyone else seemed to think it was the second coming of Christ or some shit. I disagree. It was funny, but only so much so. It didn't seem like I missed anything either, like I was missing jokes. I just thought it was violent and gory and had some clever things in it. But, to me, parodies can really only be so good I feel. Either way, I enjoyed the movie. Worth the $10 I payed.

Downloaded this movie. A very entertaining movie. Fast paced and action packed. Dialogue is spoken quickly and with proper wit. They didn't compromise the intellectual premise that makes Star Trek what it is. Though I did almost feel like it was glorifying our military a lot, that's ok.

I need to watch this.
and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment